Setting Up Email Accounts on your BlackBerry Smartphone
Your BlackBerry® smartphone allows you to send and receive email from up to 10 supported email accounts.
You can set up your email account from your BlackBerry smartphone or your computer:
Add email accounts, including Yahoo!® Mail, Gmail®, AOL, and Windows Live™ Hotmail®, directly from your smartphone in just a few easy steps.
To set up your personal email account on a BlackBerry smartphone with BlackBerry® 7 OS or BlackBerry® 6 OS:
- From the Home screen click the Setup icon
- Select Email Accounts
- Select Internet Mail Account, and follow the screens to set up your email address.
To set up your personal email account on a BlackBerry smartphone with BlackBerry® Device Software v5:
- From the Home screen click the Setup icon.
- Select Setup Wizard.
- On the email setup screen, select I want to create or add an email address.
- Follow the screens to set up your email address.
You can also view an interactive demo or get step-by-step instructions by selecting your smartphone from the list below: